Shuttering Carpenter urgently needed!
About the project:
Are you looking for a stable job with a reliable company? Are you able to carry out all types of formwork and erect floor props? Do you have experience working with pouring concrete and tying reinforcement bars?
Then you could be part of an exciting project! Our client is currently building a small estate of detached houses in Tholen.
Don’t miss your chance and apply now!
- Experience as a shuttering carpenter – min. 3 years
- Ability to read technical documentation
- English language at least A2 level – preferable
- A category B driving licence (would be an advantage)
- Practical training in the training center of our company – insurance, accommodation for this period and the classes are free!
- Weekly salary of approximately 500€ (for an independent worker) – always on time!
- Legal employment on the basis of a Dutch temporary employment contract for a period of min. 6 months with possibility of continuation;
- Dutch health insurance;
- Assistance of an English-speaking coordinator on site in the Netherlands;
- Single rooms in houses equipped with white goods and electronics with free utilities and Wifi access;
- Certified power tools;
- Free new work clothes after the week worked;
- Reimbursement for each kilometre of € 0.19 from the workplace to the accommodation and back, and travel compensation of up to € 50 net (if you use a private car);
- Possibility to use a company car with a fuel card for commuting to work in the Netherlands;
- Course and VCA exam in English – for free!
- A bonus for the recommendation of new employees of EUR 300 net per verified referral!
- Assistance in organising your means of transport to the Netherlands.
Don’t wait!! Install with JobXion!!
I am Milena and I am your contact person. App or call me or email me at email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a top job for you!