Photovoltaic => Olanda
About the project:
Our trusted client, which has been in business for more than 20 years, is looking for experienced fitters and serviceman for photovoltaic installations. The projects involve residential and public utility buildings. They are located in the province of Zeeland.
We welcome responsible and motivated candidates who are able to work with technical documentation and are not afraid of heighs.
Don’t wait! Apply and join the JobXion team!
- Min. 3 years of experience as a photovoltaic fitter
- The knowledge of the English language at minimum A2 lewel
- PV installation certificate – desirable
- Category B driving licence and own car would be an advantage
- Practical training in the training center of our company – insurance, accommodation for this period and the classes are free!
- Weekly salary of approximately 500€ (for an independent worker) – always on time!
- Legal employment on the basis of a Dutch temporary employment contract for a period of min. 6 months with possibility of continuation;
- Dutch health insurance;
- Assistance of an English-speaking coordinator on site in the Netherlands;
- Single rooms in houses equipped with white goods and electronics with free utilities and Wifi access;
- Certified power tools;
- Free new work clothes after the week worked;
- Reimbursement for each kilometre of € 0.19 from the workplace to the accommodation and back, and travel compensation of up to € 50 net (if you use a private car);
- Possibility to use a company car with a fuel card for commuting to work in the Netherlands;
- Course and VCA exam in English – for free!
- A bonus for the recommendation of new employees of EUR 300 net per verified referral!
- Assistance in organising your means of transport to the Netherlands.
Apply, don't wait! Build your future with JobXion!
I am Milena and I am your contact person. App or call me or email me at email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a top job for you!