Do you live in the vicinity of Uden and are you searching for a job as a machine carpenter? Then our client from Uden is looking for you! You’ll get the chance to work with a steady team of experienced and motivated professionals. Not only that, but you will also enjoy nice working hours against a good salary!
What will you do
- You work independently based on production drawings.
- You edit and assemble different prefab modules.
- You aid and support each other within the team.
What we offer
- A battery and hand tools on loan;
- Work clothes, safety shoes and personal protective equipment;
- Workdays from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- A good salary and many days off.
- Driven, skilled colleagues and a professional, informal working atmosphere.
- Opportunity for additional training and development.
- Favorable secondary employment conditions, according to the collective agreement for the Carpentry industry.
What we ask
- You love physical labor;
- You like to work efficiently, accurately, and have an eye for quality.
- You are a real team player and continually pay attention to your own safety and that of your environment.
- You have a driver’s license and your own transportation.
- You possess a VCA or VCA Vol certificate.
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- You live no more than 30 minutes from Uden.
About the company
Our client specializes in modular building systems and deals with various projects, such as sustainable homes, apartments, and holiday homes. If you start working for them as a machine carpenter, you will join a close-knit team of experienced and motivated professionals. The working environment is professional, yet informal, which results in a pleasant atmosphere.