Experienced Electrician in Netherlands
Are you an experienced Electrician, who is not afraid of working at nights? We have an interesting and easy project dedicated especially for night owls! Located in the Central Station of Rotterdam will include mainly replacement of cameras and sensors at train and bus stations. The job is enough for a minimum of a year, so we are looking for people who want to stay longer. What is also important, this work will be performed only at night shifts.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Pulling cables and wires
- Connecting and replacing cameras
- Assembling installations
- Maintenance and service works
- Work according to a technical drawing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Electrician
- Communicative knowledge of English or Dutch
- Ability to work with technical documentation
- Ability to think analytically
- Category B driving license and your own car – welcome
- Don’t have VCA? Not a problem, we’ll register You!
- Weekly salary always on time
- Legal employment on the basis of a Dutch temporary employment contract
- Dutch health insurance
- Help from English-speaking coordinator
- Single rooms in houses with household appliances and audio / video devices, free utilities and Wifi access
- Certified power tools
- Possibility to use a company car with a fuel card for commuting to work in the Netherlands
Company for which You will be working for is a leading specialist in providing modern electrical solutions to public utility places as well as to residential buildings. They provide high and low voltage installations and works related to the operation and maintenance of electrical installations.
Cine suntem în Olanda: JobXion Vakmensen BV este o agenție de plasare forță de muncă calificată, prezentă în sectorul inginerie și construcții de 15 ani. Compania este membră NBBU, o rețea cu peste 1100 de agenții de plasare active pe piața muncii din Olanda. Ne-am specializat exclusiv în intermediere locuri de muncă pentru sectorul construcțiilor din Olanda.