Electrician with the NEN 3140 Certificate => Olanda
About the project:
Our client’s latest project is to carry out complete electrical installations in newly built apartment buildings near the Port of Rotterdam.
We urgently need professionals with qualifications who are able to read technical drawings and communicate freely on a daily basis in English.
Are you interested? Contact us as soon as possible!
- Installing cable trays and new wiring
- Connecting fuse boxes
- Installing lighting fixtures and power sockets
- Reading technical diagrams and blueprints
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an electrician
- The NEN 3140 Certificate – necessary condition
- Communicative knowledge of English (min. A2 level)
- Category B driving licence – desirable
- Practical training in the training center of our company – insurance, accommodation for this period and the classes are free!
- Weekly salary of approximately 500€ (for an independent worker) – always on time!
- Legal employment on the basis of a Dutch temporary employment contract for a period of min. 6 months with possibility of continuation;
- Dutch health insurance;
- Assistance of an English-speaking coordinator on site in the Netherlands;
- Single rooms in houses equipped with white goods and electronics with free utilities and Wifi access;
- Certified power tools;
- Free new work clothes after the week worked;
- Reimbursement for each kilometre of € 0.19 from the workplace to the accommodation and back, and travel compensation of up to € 50 net (if you use a private car);
- Possibility to use a company car with a fuel card for commuting to work in the Netherlands;
- Course and VCA exam in English – for free!
- A bonus for the recommendation of new employees of EUR 300 net per verified referral!
- Assistance in organising your means of transport to the Netherlands.
Don’t wait!! Install with JobXion!!
I am Milena and I am your contact person. App or call me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a top job for you!