Carpenter’s Assistant => Olanda
About the project:
Have you done carpentry and finishing work before but are not fully independent? You have no problem with handling basic tools? Would you like to gain more experience and improve your skills?
That’s great! We have an interesting project for you in Rotterdam – building the headquarters of a bank from scratch.
A JobXion expert is already on site to support you in your duties.
- Installing partition walls and suspended ceilings
- Fitting windows and doors
- Laying floors
- Using hand and power tools
- Min. 1 year of experience in the construction industry
- Knowledge of English at minimum A2 level
- Ability to read technical drawings (would be an advantage)
- Category B driving licence – welcome
- Practical training in the training center of our company – insurance, accommodation for this period and the classes are free!
- Weekly salary – always on time!
- Legal employment on the basis of a Dutch temporary employment contract for a period of min. 6 months with possibility of continuation;
- Dutch health insurance;
- Assistance of an English-speaking coordinator on site in the Netherlands;
- Single rooms in houses equipped with white goods and electronics with free utilities and Wifi access;
- Certified power tools;
- Free new work clothes after the week worked;
- Reimbursement for each kilometre of € 0.19 from the workplace to the accommodation and back, and travel compensation of up to € 50 net (if you use a private car);
- Possibility to use a company car with a fuel card for commuting to work in the Netherlands;
- Course and VCA exam in English – for free!
- A bonus for the recommendation of new employees of EUR 300 net per verified referral!
- Assistance in organising your means of transport to the Netherlands.
Apply, don’t wait!! Build your future with JobXion!!
I am Milena and I am your contact person. App or call me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a top job for you!